You guys are some major noodle fans! 🍜
So I decided to let you in on my little secret on how to get the best saucy noodles. The best part? This sauce recipe is made with only 8️⃣ ingredients! It’s so easy to whip up and also very easy to modify to your liking 😋
Save this recipe to have yourself a delicious noodle night this week!🙌🏽
* 1 cup Vegetable Broth (or 1 cup water with vegetable/chicken less bouillon)
* 1 Tbsp Chili Sauce (Sriracha, garlic chili sauce etc)
* 2 Tbsp Tamari or Soy Sauce (low sodium)
* 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Agave
* 1 Tbsp Ginger, crushed
* 1 Tsp Garlic, minced
* 1 Tsp Chili Flakes (optional)
* 1-2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
* 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
* 1/4 cup Cold Water
* 2 cups cooked noodles (I used ramen noodle for this one)
1. Cook your noodle as directed. I used ramen noodles for this one. I boiled for 2-3 min, drained water, rinsed in cold water and then added about 1 tbsp sesame oil to prevent from sticking.
2. Make cornstarch slurry by whisking cornstarch and water together until fully dissolved. Set aside.
3. Add all sauce ingredients to a bowl and whisk together.
4. Turn a pan on medium heat and add noodles coated in a little oil. Add a few splashes of soy sauce or Tamari and pan-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add more oil if needed.
5. Add sauce to pan. Let it come to a simmer and let simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add cornstarch slurry to thicken the sauce. Immediately stir in to avoid clumping. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve and top with green onions, sesame seeds, chili flakes or your choice of topping.
• • • • • •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀