Miso Cauliflower Dumplings
– 1 medium caulfilower, cut up into small florets
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tsp ginger, grated
– 4-5 spring onions, chopped
– 1 cup mushrooms, finely diced
– 2- 3 tsp miso
– 2 tbsp soy sauce
– 1 tbsp sesame oil
– Heat up sesame oil in a pan on medium heat. Add the cauliflower and saute for 3 mins.
– Then add the garlic and cook for a minute.
– Add the spring onions, mushrooms, ginger and miso. Saute for a minute, then add soy sauce. Mix well and set aside to cool.
– Ideally you want to blend this once its cooled down so its a consistent smooth texture.
For the skin:
– 2 cups all purpose flour
– 130 ml warm water
– Knead the dough. I’d add in the water slowly to incorporate into the flour using chopsticks or a spoon to see if it starts to come together. Then bring it into a bowl and knead till its smooth.
– Cover with a lightly damp cloth and let it stand for 30 mins to an hour. Then roll into a long rope and cut a small chunk out of it. Keep the rest covered.
– Roll it out thinly, add the stuffing and then pleat.
• • • • • •