Falafel Pita Sandwiches 💛
Follow @theveganstips for daily vegan inspiration 🌱💚
A delicious meal in itself! Tag someone below who loves falafels!
Recipe by @livinlaveganlife
* 2 cans chickpeas, drained
* 2 cups parsley
* 1 cup cilantro
* 2 garlic cloves
* 1/2 tsp cumin
* 1/2 tsp turmeric
* Salt/Pepper to taste
* 1 1/2 tbs flour
1. Add chickpeas, parsley, cilantro, garlic, cumin, turmeric and salt/pepper to a food processor. Pulse until combined, but not into a paste consistency.
2. In a mixing bowl, add mixture and flour. Mix well.
3. From the mixture, form 10 balls and flatten them into little falafel patties.
4. In a hot pan with cooking oil, fry each falafel on both sides for about 5 minutes or golden on each side.
5. Serve in a pita with sliced tomatoes, cucumbers and some sauce!
• • • • •